Friday, July 27, 2007

Mr & Mrs Belldar

We wish many happy nights (and days) to Andy and Joanne. Their vows exchanged, Andy and Joanne are off to an exciting start as a married couple. Their wedding was one of the most fun we've been to - and not just because it was family. (Any wedding that avoids "Celebration" and "YMCA" automatically earns bonus points). The greatness was due to the combination of great weather, low-key environment, excellent food / cake / beverages, and great conversations with over a hundred down-to-earth cool people. We were both thrilled to have no responsibilities other than looking nice and socializing.

Zany Bellamys: Brecia, Heather, Jeanne, Rachel, Andy.

Good looking couple and Pastor Rick


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm freaking out! How could this have happened?!? I haven't missed a Bellamy wedding since they started happening - and I didn't even know this one existed. I'm so out of the loop. And so excited! I can't wait to hear all the details when I get back to the States in a few days!!!