Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Begin Microblog

1: Please pardon my brevity and typos, I'm writing with my thumbs
2: Whereas 99.9% of my after-hours computer time is on my phone, and it doesn't look likely to change anytime soon, expect to see brief and incorrectly spelled blog posts
3: I've been thinking more and more about getting a tiny Bluetooth keyboard
4: Next week is my busy week - with long nights to boot. I love my wife. And I'm also thrilled that Heather is coming up to keep Rachel company for a couple of days.
5: Jude is an absolute ham and doll. I look forward to seeing him when I'm at work
6: Rachel is tickled pink at the thought of having little Greyson. She's confirmed on numerous occasions that "no more, never. I hate being pregnant."
7: We're still trying to agree on Greyson's middle name. We're now thinking Charles or Alexander... But it could change tomorrow.
8: That is all!

No comments: