1) Scraped the popcorn ceilings in the living room and dining room
2) Textured all the walls in the downstairs (professional texturizers)
3) Painted all the walls and ceilings in the downstairs (3 coats total)
4) Resurfaced all the kitchen cabinets and installed new hardware
5) Installed washer and dryer
6) Moved everything into the house!
7) Am I missing something? I dunno, but just thinking of all of that makes me tired. We've been installing curtains, buying extra furniture, spraying down the outside of the house, pruning the arboretum that came with the house, taking trips to the dump... it's crazy.
We could not have done this without the following special hard workers:
- Mom (Linda)
- Mom (Carol)
- Dad (Bob)
- Andrew, the traveling Brit that Mom (Linda) met on the Amtrak train somewhere between Klamath Falls and Eugene. Very funny... I may write a special story about Andrew.
- Hannah & Christina (they helped eat our food :-)
We'll definitely post photos in a few days. It's fun to see the before and after "greatest generation" style make way for the "gen x" style.